Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.Has anyone have a problem with starting there pro after sitting over night. my pro always needs two try's in order to start the first time.Went back to the dealer and they told me they could not confirm the problem. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had the same problem. Mine will take forever to start in the morning when I did not use it for a day or two or sometimes just overnight.

Do you have bolt on mods? Intake? Exhaust?

I think I found the culprit on mine. I have a chimera intake and I think my filter was just dirty. After I replaced it with a better filter, the difficulty of cold start in the morning went away.

This might not be the main cause of the problem but for now it's working great.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This has nothing to do with difficulty of cold start but you should also check if some of the bolts that need to be tight is indeed tight or at least put on correctly.

When I bought my bike the handlebar bolts are lose. One of the allen screw for the lower engine cover was not installed correctly and it stripped. My gas cap lock is temperamental in a way that sometimes you have to work it just to get it unlocked.

I believe there was a thread somewhere here where we all have things on our bike that was not installed properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts