Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been in the market for a new clutch lever and a brake lever. I’ve read a thread about people liking the ASV Shorties, but I was curious if anyone else found a comparable alternative. I’ve read a lot of good reviews about the MZS Brand but I’m looking for more feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought these Shorty green Brake Clutch Levers For Kawasaki ninja 300R (2013-2017) /14 15 16 | eBay for my Z and the are of decent quality. The fit is ok, and they look really nice. There is little doubt that spending more will most likely give you an OEM fit but the price of ASV's are hard to justify on a $3200.00 bike. Others here have purchased the ebay specials also. The biggest issue with the Chinese made levers can be variation in fit. My brake side was a little floppy but I measure the difference between that and OE thickness and ordered some thin round shims from Mcmaster. Easy fix.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have ones very similar to @Cris Gravel above on another bike. The fitment on mine is better than the ASV on my Z125. However, the eBay specials faded from a deep black to a bronze color over the years. The ASV on my Z look and feel great, but I don't 'NEED' nearly infinite adjustability...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i appreciate the responses. I ordered a set off Amazon, I’m hoping I have good luck and the don’t fade or have any fitment issues. But I guess time will tell! Thanks again! Are you guys running factory cables?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts