Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so recently when i was riding my bike the clutch gave out so to speak. I didnt know what was wrong but i could go from neutral to first and to second but it had no power like my bike wasnt going anywhere. Anyways today i took it apart and saw that one of the screws was loose and was grinding the clutch cover. So is this going to be an issue where i need to order a new clutch cover or should it be fine? Btw i already installed the HD clutch from TB on it so my fault really not tightening the screw🤦‍♂️
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

· Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
From what I can see there should be no problem.
As long as the lever rod has no drag or binding up feel to it and the bearing push pin does the same.
It's normal to have to keep steady pressure on it and push it back in while testing

You can pull the lever out if you need to or want to make sure there's no chips in there

Jaw Organism Adaptation Terrestrial plant Terrestrial animal
Vertebrate Human body Jaw Organism Mammal

Jaw Organism Adaptation Terrestrial plant Terrestrial animal
Vertebrate Human body Jaw Organism Mammal

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just noticed the seal off to the left has shavings on it.
Need to wash all them out because that's the crankshaft oil feed and its after the oil filter
Yeah it took a while to get the little bits of metal shavings before i put it back together but i got it running again, i put the hd springs on and new screws so feels great, thanks for the help🤙

1 - 4 of 4 Posts