Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this dealership seem to have a variety of colors for the Kawasaki Z125 Pro. The grey one looks like a love child between the green and grey models.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Green and grey is growing on me. But with how cheap and easy it is to wrap these, i'd just go that route, opens you up to so much more options.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Actually prefer the black and red version. Just find it interesting that a dealership would wrap the bike first for more color variety before selling it. How much would this add to the Z125 MSRP?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably $500 Thai Baht? Not sure about the currency there and how much things cost but they would still want to keep the prices down to be competitive with the other dealerships.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Actually prefer the black and red version. Just find it interesting that a dealership would wrap the bike first for more color variety before selling it. How much would this add to the Z125 MSRP?
Unless it's a service their offering, then it would make sense, show one stock and another customized.

·
Registered
466 Posts
That makes more sense. I checked the Thailand ordering page just in case I missed something but nope, those or custom painted/wrapped bikes.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Makes sense and i'm not surprised, seen how serious they are about customizing and personalizing their bikes and scooping up some of that demand right when someone buys a bike is an easy way to lock in profits ;) Even if they're contracting the work and taking a percentage just for referral.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm actually a bit surprised at how much money people are throwing into customizations for a 125cc bike.
I know right, in the end their total cost of the 125 and mods probably start breaking them into 250cc and even 300cc pricing. BUT for some people these 125's are just something to mess around with locally.

Seen people with 600's and even liters also own 125's, Grom's specifically.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can understand the 125cc bikes as a city bike to mess around with but why not leave them stock since it's meant to be a cheap toy for when they're not riding the higher cc bikes?

It confounds me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
But why not? Why not have more fun and get more out of your cheap toy, the mod bug is hard to get rid of and when there are things easily done and rewarding, mods just happen.

·
Registered
466 Posts
To each their own I guess. I just don't see the point of putting money into modding a smaller cc bile when I can spend the money on my higher cc one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts