Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A bit more work done, tacked the pieces together so I can decide if the width is good, and how much height I want. Need to put the controls on so I can sit on the bike and see how things line up. Need my used seat to come in so I can strip the foam off.

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The revised design is decent. I can turn far enough to lock the steering again, but I can also turn far enough to hit the starter button ad there is no lockout when it is already running!

The seat is garbage, need to try again and do a better job this time. Might need to buy some upholstery foam and see if I can carve it out the way I want it. Tucking down I get my face inches from the speedo, so I want to be at least as far back as I have it now. Current offerings will not work for how I want to sit. The current mock up looks like feces, not going to show it right now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've heard that if you remove the retainers holding the brake line in it gives much more room to route it, and doesn't compromise the safety of the wheel and cable spinning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts