Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

China Rearsets and Protaper Schoolboy Low bars

5K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Zaph 
#1 · (Edited)
I just restored my PayPal account, so I'm ready to sell some stuff.

First up, Protaper schoolboy low bars. I don't recommend these bars to tall people, say 5'-9" or shorter will be good. They have been mounted once, so they are not new. $35 with free shipping to any state that does not touch water. CA or FL for example you pay shipping.

China rear sets from Amazon. Never mounted or used. I just didn't like these. $40 with free shipping to any state that does not touch water. CA or FL for example you pay shipping.

All stuff shipping from Wisconsin via UPS with tracking numbers applied.

See less See more
#10 ·
7" x 8" x 35" and 4 lbs shipped from 54915.

33126 Miami, $22.89
04401 Bangor Maine, $19.28
90403 Santa Monica, $26.58

61109 Rockford, IL, $11.71 - So you can kinda see why I'm not shipping cheap stuff for free from WI to most coastal places. It's not worth it for me to go through the effort of packing and shipping for a net profit of $5 or so. Just buy new and find a vendor who ships for free. Should be about $64.

Meanwhile, anyone local to north east WI? Pick it up and it's yours for free.

Forgot to mention I measured and drilled the bars for the control pods. Everything should bolt right up. Also these bars will fit without hitting the gas tank, provided they have the right rotation. About like this and they cleared.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.