21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,713 Posts
Reactions: Kawasaki Brad

·
Super Moderator
1,713 Posts
Kaw'ee, yours is in the mail because even though I didn't order from the sites you recommended they did help in tracking down the part number. :)
Thanks Brad, just got home today from my annual 3 days down the Colorado river trip (off topic pic below) and picked up my o2 optimizer.

I need something new to do with the Z' so I'm going to throw the DFI back on and test the using the o2 optimizer VS just unplugging the stock o2 like i had
Should get rid of the CEL light and the slight lean condition at 1/4 throttle i had. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: Kawasaki Brad

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Brad, just got home today from my annual 3 days down the Colorado river trip (off topic pic below) and picked up my o2 optimizer.

I need something new to do with the Z' so I'm going to throw the DFI back on and test the using the o2 optimizer VS just unplugging the stock o2 like i had
Should get rid of the CEL light and the slight lean condition at 1/4 throttle i had. :rolleyes:
Definitely lean so having the O2 is a good start. FYI it took over 70 miles between track day and races for my light to go away so you might have the same. However my ontrack sessions are never more than 20 minutes at a time so that could also be why since the manual does say run it for more than 30 minutes.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts