Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gonna try to keep this short and sweet.
I just cant wait for exhaust, so i made my own.
Exhaust is a cheap $40 "pit bike muffler" ebay. Just the muffler. I had the stock muffler chopped off right after the O2 sensor and had a small 3-4 in pipe welded behind it. The pipe expanded the stock header out to like 1 3/8 i think. Then i just slipped the new exhaust on and used the stock mounting hole to bolt on. The new muffler was 13 inches long and sits right infront of the back tire. So depending on the length of your new muffler, will depend on the length of the newly welded header will have to be. This thing is extremely loud with the baffle out. Over all sounds good and not to bad for a $50 slip-on. ($10 weld job at muffler shop) feel free to ask questions or wtvr. I do have another stock muffler i would sell if anyone doesnt feel comfortable chopping your stocker. Thats why i have an extra. I was scared i was gonna mess it up.

Also my "undertail" is a $20 Targa license plate bracket.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Homemade pipe.

I made this over the weekend. Not final product but better than fart box. The noticeable change for me was a harder pull in 1-3 and 4th is just for downhill top speed runs now. That and the sound obviously.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I made this over the weekend. Not final product but better than fart box. The noticeable change for me was a harder pull in 1-3 and 4th is just for downhill top speed runs now. That and the sound obviously.
looks good did you make it all yourself? is it basically just a straight pipe? if you have a camera it'd be nice to hear it

·
Registered
440 Posts
That sounds pretty good for a ebay chinese muffler man. Looks really clean too. I like it ! What's next on the list ?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looking for some nice levers if anyone has an idea where to find some. Billet style anodized perfered
I had posted here ninja 250 2010-2011 levers will fit the z125
shorty size levers

$20 shipped

I use the ninja levers on my klx so I was able to confirm they fit the z they are just 1/4 too long
but they were not the shorty levers

I did order shorty they already made it to the states just waiting on customs now to clear it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks better than half of bs out there! Good just man

Reactions: ramirez15R/T

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had posted here ninja 250 2010-2011 levers will fit the z125
shorty size levers

$20 shipped

I use the ninja levers on my klx so I was able to confirm they fit the z they are just 1/4 too long
but they were not the shorty levers

I did order shorty they already made it to the states just waiting on customs now to clear it
I found this yesterday. Thanks for the great info. Got me some cheap ones ordered.

Trying to keep things cheap. Not because im cheap but just for the fact that these little bikes are toys and dont see paying big bike prices on half a bike. Lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anymore pics and a sound clip would be awesome. This is the exact look that I want for mine as I don't care for the exhaust going back as far as the yoshi or any other pipes for that matter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts