Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i removed the complete headlight unit, im not a fan of the transformer look, i still cant decide what type of light im gonna do.
Maybe a daymaker, or some high power small strip lights?
Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those round led ones for a jeep are nice looking

I was actually thinking of the square daymaker in 6"x7" black, the leds look sick!! :) or two small 4" daymakers would look good installed vertical.

Anyways i ended up buying this instead, im not sure how the install will go yet. Maybe ill buy one more and install them either vertical 3" space between them, or horizontal on top of each other.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was actually thinking of the square daymaker in 6"x7" black, the leds look sick!! :) or two small 4" daymakers would look good installed vertical.

Anyways i ended up buying this instead, im not sure how the install will go yet. Maybe ill buy one more and install them either vertical 3" space between them, or horizontal on top of each other.
That's pretty much what my cousin built for his Harley. He always has me lead so his brights work for both of us. We have cars turning off their brights almost a mile a way from us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not feeling horizontal, i think im gonna do it vertical install instead.

I also bought some small 1/4" super bright led's that im gonna use for the blinkers.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The lights were $15 each Prime.
Flat aluminum bar at HD $6
A small roll of lead and a couple marine shrink tubes.
Total cost minus my time $55.00

Doing stuff like this on your own should only cost 1/8-1/4 of the original cost look items.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, I know this is an old post but wondering if you still have your oem headlight and want to free up some shelf space.
I cant pm yet till I have 10 post so please call or text if availible
kevin 8154415151
thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey, I know this is an old post but wondering if you still have your oem headlight and want to free up some shelf space.
I cant pm yet till I have 10 post so please call or text if availible
kevin 8154415151
thanks
What color are you looking for? I have my green one sitting on the floor in my closet waiting for someone to use it again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts