Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 long followed by 5 shorter ones..engine dies. Code 15 (if Im reading this correctly) is the Air pressure sensor. Where is this located?

thanks!

·
Registered
177 Posts
1 long followed by 5 shorter ones..engine dies. Code 15 (if Im reading this correctly) is the Air pressure sensor. Where is this located?

thanks!
I'm not sure that is the correct code since there isn't a code listed with "1 long blink and 5 shorter blinks" according to the Service manual info attached below. If it is indeed the MAP sensor, it is built into the TPS assembly. You can check it's function using a multimeter and if you need that part of the SM then send me a PM and I'll send it to you. This is one of those situations where a SM is a very handy bit of info.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Died a couple of times here lately and now throwing a code 26 when it occurs. 2 long blinks followed by 6 short ones. Pulled over both times and made sure I was counting things correctly. Have contacted Chris Hoedar man. Anyone else encountered this 26 cel??

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
I Have no real experience with this yet , but reading the service manuel the CEL should not be showing a "code" while driving ? It should only come on and stay on ? . you have to pull the seat and ground the self-diagnostic terminal , then read the Blink Code is what I'm seeing .
Only throwing that up here due to you having different Codes popping up that are not in the code chart

It also says the ECU will shut down the bikes Injection and Ignition if there is a problem with the DFI system
Any others here that have had actual code type problems and done this yet ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts