Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
411 Posts
Looks pretty good. Unfortunately it bends the rear subframe unless it's braced down to the back pegs. ESPECIALLY when it's that long. The first gen "Get Bent" subcages weren't so bad because they were basically a scrape guard once you yank the foot pegs. That's about the only setup I would personally recommend without being underbraced. Once you put a foot anywhere on there it's going to make trouble.

By all means if you don't believe me try it out but please keep a close eye on it. You'll see.
PS: don't put too much faith in ppl's opinions on the internet. Build and have fun!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks pretty good. Unfortunately it bends the rear subframe unless it's braced down to the back pegs. ESPECIALLY when it's that long. The first gen "Get Bent" subcages weren't so bad because they were basically a scrape guard once you yank the foot pegs. That's about the only setup I would personally recommend without being underbraced. Once you put a foot anywhere on there it's going to make trouble.

By all means if you don't believe me try it out but please keep a close eye on it. You'll see.
PS: don't put too much faith in ppl's opinions on the internet. Build and have fun!!
Yeah man, I’m going to throw in some support going to the rear passenger pegs. It’s sturdy the way it is, but I don’t trust it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts