Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if its worth buying when it comes out or not. also, whos getting it just because its like the only wheels thats available for the z125. not really a fan on the kuni wheels.

debating on getting the wheels when it comes out.... the price is a pretty heavy just for wheels but comparing it to machine machined wheels its not to bad.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have BST's on my ZRX and love them. Scored them used and paid what I felt was a fair price and have been happy ever since. Yeah, I worry sometimes about potholes but so far so good.

Want them for the Z but Brock's continues to show zero in stock. (last time I checked anyway)

Not sure how much difference it will make in the handling on a bike as small as ours but it made a huge difference on the zrx.

Basically, I am mainly interested in the bling factor. Any weight reduction/handling benefit will just be a bonus.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If I were going to change wheels bst would be my #1 choice. but I dont know if I want to wrap up that much money into this little bike. racing or for looks? I wish they had a different design than the plain 3 spoke.

·
Vendor
683 Posts
I think I had the first set of (Grom) BSTs in the US, and have a lot of time on them. If you have money you don't want, they're great for those who NEED the performance, or love the bling. The quality is second to none. It could be argued they make the bike TOO agile, but that's a good problem to have I guess...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brocks now has a tire/wheel package listed but still zero listed in stock. Maybe I should burn a call to them as I am ready for a set.
ive ask when they will have it in stock and they said in will be in the middle of this month.... and i also asked how can we reserve a pair and they said just put in an order... so idk....

i seen that on their website and looks like it became more expensive since last month..... i remember it was around $1700 or a little more with ceramic bearings....

at least we know that they do actually update their site

1 - 7 of 7 Posts