Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Discussion Starter #1
BROCKS Performance has been making Monster HP exhausts for a long time.
Their Z125 exhaust is a great fit and finish. Great Looks, Excellent sound, light weight, and also includes a 18mm Bung already installed in case you want to install an Autotune down the road.

If anyone wants a deal, please let us know.

>> BROCKS EXHAUST <<

Reactions: z125minibike

Registered
So I'm interested in a black alien head system, a chimera intake, PCV, and a auto tune unit. What can ya do for me? Thanks 馃馃徏

Discussion Starter #3
So I'm interested in a black alien head system, a chimera intake, PCV, and a auto tune unit. What can ya do for me? Thanks 馃馃徏

PM SENT with a quote

Registered
Get crazy and just post the price so we can all see... you just may get a sell if the prices aren't a secret! Lol.. just kidding

Discussion Starter #6
Get crazy and just post the price so we can all see... you just may get a sell if the prices aren't a secret! Lol.. just kidding

If only it were that simple. :crying:

Unfortunately, this product line is MAP. Meaning the manufacturer will NOT allow anything "ADVERTISED" for less then what we show on our website.

That being said.... This is the USA...... so we can "SELL IT"..... for any price we like.

Just can't "ADVERTISE IT"

Reactions: shelbythekid

Discussion Starter #7
Never got a pm? Try again maybe?

It may be because you just started on the forum and only have 1 post on here.

They usually require someone to be here a while with at least 20 posts before they open up all the messaging.

Just send us an email, and we will reply.

Discussion Starter #9

Registered

If only it were that simple. :crying:

Unfortunately, this product line is MAP. Meaning the manufacturer will NOT allow anything "ADVERTISED" for less then what we show on our website.

That being said.... This is the USA...... so we can "SELL IT"..... for any price we like.

Just can't "ADVERTISE IT"

I completely understand. Lol

Registered
BROCKS Performance has been making Monster HP exhausts for a long time.
Their Z125 exhaust is a great fit and finish. Great Looks, Excellent sound, light weight, and also includes a 18mm Bung already installed in case you want to install an Autotune down the road.

If anyone wants a deal, please let us know.

>> BROCKS EXHAUST <<

My bike seems faster with the DB Killer in it.

Discussion Starter #12
My bike seems faster with the DB Killer in it.

That's strange.
Normally you lose a little top speed when adding more restriction.

Maybe you could do a little head to head top speed test, with and without insert ? :smile2:

Discussion Starter #13

Registered
I find no noticeable difference with the d.b. killer in or out. The green Z125 on Brock's web site is mine and the gray one is my sons. The were used to prototype and build the maps. The. d.b. killer only dropped the h.p. about one tenth using the wide open map on the Brock's dyno. Both bikes hit the rev limiter and pull hard (for a 125) with the d.b. killer in or out.
Brock makes great stuff and backs it up.

Discussion Starter #15
I find no noticeable difference with the d.b. killer in or out. The green Z125 on Brock's web site is mine and the gray one is my sons. The were used to prototype and build the maps. The. d.b. killer only dropped the h.p. about one tenth using the wide open map on the Brock's dyno. Both bikes hit the rev limiter and pull hard (for a 125) with the d.b. killer in or out.
Brock makes great stuff and backs it up.

Thanks for chiming in.

Discussion Starter #18

Discussion Starter #20
don't you have this in black? Or black alien head?

If so i would be interested please let me know the price. 2017 z125

thanks

pm sent

1 - 20 of 41 Posts