Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This Seat feels real comfortable the moment you sit on it, feels like it has a bit of back support to give you that extra grip on the bike.

Right off the bat you feel a noticeable difference in weight the bride seat is lighter than the stock, The only Issue is its only being held down by the key lock and could use some more modification to make it more snug. overall 9/10

Attachments

Registered
just had mine shipped out today from thailand.

Looks good on the bike!

Registered
This Seat feels real comfortable the moment you sit on it, feels like it has a bit of back support to give you that extra grip on the bike.

Right off the bat you feel a noticeable difference in weight the bride seat is lighter than the stock, The only Issue is its only being held down by the key lock and could use some more modification to make it more snug. overall 9/10
This looks amazing! I have to say my biggest complaint on my z is the saddle. Where did you get this? And do they make them for the '18?

Registered
I have the bride flat seat and its SOOOOOOOOO much better than the nut buster stock seat!! I swear every time I would get off the bike with stock seat....my nut sack was shoved into my *** crack. Ouch!!
TMI?? HAHAHA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts