Fits: '17-18 Kawasaki Z125 Pro

Huge improvement over stock.
Better brakes for a safer ride.

>> UPGRADE KIT <<

Reactions: Sleek240

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interested in upgrading the front caliper. If i stick with the stock master cylinder, how much better with the caliper itself be? If i get the kit will the brake line be long enough to go to the bottom on the caliper so I don't have to take it off to bleed it?

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in upgrading the front caliper. If i stick with the stock master cylinder, how much better with the caliper itself be? If i get the kit will the brake line be long enough to go to the bottom on the caliper so I don't have to take it off to bleed it?

Interested in upgrading the front caliper. If i stick with the stock master cylinder, how much better with the caliper itself be?
Yes, indeed. That is what most customers do. It's still a huge upgrade over stock.
Some customers do wind up getting the MC eventually if they want that last 15-20%.

If i get the kit will the brake line be long enough to go to the bottom on the caliper so I don't have to take it off to bleed it? .The lines are specifically made to mount to the upper hole as per our Video and photos.
We've had customers request a custom line that's longer to mount to the lower holes.
Although everyone of them reported back they regretted doing that, and which they would have mounted like we do.

Sometimes you just got to trust there is a method to what we do. :grin2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the reply!

I definitely understand that you guys do your research and know what you're doing, I'm just curious as to why you chose the method you did for the bleeder. *Please correct me if I missed something* In the video you seem to only switch the bleeder due to the length of the line. Then you mention that in doing so, you now have to take the caliper off he bike and flip it to bleed it.

Just trying to get educated :) thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts