Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I got a couple different colored leds for the front light. I'm using the uv purple one for now.

As for the tail light I like that it has options for blinkers and has a flashing brake light. And it's also smoked like the flush mounts I have for the front. It's a badass light.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 500 miles in and start to notice that sitting at a stop sign or light. If the bike is in neutral it won't go into gear unless I roll the bike forward or backward. The gear indicator will have a dash instead of a gear number or not for neutral.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
That's some seriously bright plate light ! But the uv purple looks cool as ****
Yeah it's the tst universal license plate light. It has 4 leds in it.

I have a few other colors for the running light just Checking then out before I decided which to keep.

Registered
Nice! I tried but I can't make mine as my daily, I would literally fall asleep commuting at 90-ish km/h almost full throttle to work. LoL!

Registered
I'm 500 miles in and start to notice that sitting at a stop sign or light. If the bike is in neutral it won't go into gear unless I roll the bike forward or backward. The gear indicator will have a dash instead of a gear number or not for neutral.

I just got my gromasaki a few days ago, I have around 80 miles on her now, but I was getting up to speed and shifted from 3rd to 4th and noticed I was slowing down very slowly, looked down and my indicator had the minus, bumped the shift back up into 4th and away I went.

What was weird was between 3rd and 4th I could still feel the motor putting down power but I was dropping speed slowly... :confused:

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I just got my gromasaki a few days ago, I have around 80 miles on her now, but I was getting up to speed and shifted from 3rd to 4th and noticed I was slowing down very slowly, looked down and my indicator had the minus, bumped the shift back up into 4th and away I went.

What was weird was between 3rd and 4th I could still feel the motor putting down power but I was dropping speed slowly... :confused:
That's was my problem but with first and neutral. And sometimes 4th. I adjusted the clutch and it went away.

Registered

i've noticed it too, i roll the bike as well...

How's the build coming along for you bro? looking good!!!

Registered

That's was my problem but with first and neutral. And sometimes 4th. I adjusted the clutch and it went away.
Same thing happened to me between 1st and Neutral...

Registered
Which way did you point the leds? Honestly if you point them down to the bottom they will blind oncoming traffic. If you point them up they are bright af but won't blind anyone.

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Which way did you point the leds? Honestly if you point them down to the bottom they will blind oncoming traffic. If you point them up they are bright af but won't blind anyone.
There pointed up. There bright. Thanks for the deal man!

I got the to fit with the fan too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts