Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am Eric the owner of Black Heart MX (motocross graphics company).

I picked up my Z a little over a week ago and wasted no time on creating graphics templates for the bike, in order to start producing graphics products.

I am currently finalizing the templates and creating all of the necessary online ordering pages. They should be finished sometime next week!

Here's a shot of my ride and the first kit I've made for a Z125!
(I'll get some better pictures over the weekend)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I will have more shortly, this was just a quick shot I took after the install was complete.
I will take some better pictures and post them up in the coming days!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of the Z125 Graphics Kits have been added to the website... of course you can personalize them with whatever colors you desire.
The initial kits are available here : Black Heart MX - The World's Best Motocross Graphics Kits

We will be continuosly adding more designs as time allows.
Our MX graphics kits feature 48 different Semi-custom Designs to choose from, and we will eventually have them all available for the Z125's as well!

Attached one example image just for show!

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm gonna love to see how creative these things can get. They really transform these Zs and you can completely make it look your flavour. This is great man

·
Registered
90 Posts
This will be one of the gamechanger mods for the Z at the moment! Seriously change the way they look! Can't wait to see some done!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Don't take it anyone here has picked up the graphics kit? While cool, it is an expensive little bit for graphic decals, if that's all it is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Older or not, that is super badass looking! How's the application process?
Application is quite easy , but time consuming for a complete kit (2-3hrs).
Just ensure the bike is clean of any dirt/residue -- (a good washing, followed by a wipe down with some cleaner), and then peel and stick the graphics on. I recommend using a hair dryer or heat gun to help soften to vinyl for any areas that have curves.

Don't take it anyone here has picked up the graphics kit? While cool, it is an expensive little bit for graphic decals, if that's all it is.
Yes we've sold a few so far but I do not have many pictures of the customers' kits. I do have a few I'll try and rastle up here shortly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the kit that was made for my wife's bike. She didn't like the Lime Green model, though it was the only one available when we purchased.
So she asked if I could make it as black as possible.

The majority of the kit is black, and has some "black chrome" in it too. Since the graphics template doesn't cover the ENTIRE bike color, I integrated some lime green into the design too, to match the small slivers of lime green that would be exposed. Also she opted not to install any graphics on the 'carbon fiber' looking plastic pieces. Here's a close up after install, and one of both our bikes parked in a lot.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts