Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like not being able to see behind me. Any thoughts on type of mirror and location to resolve this?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the same issue. All I can see is my shoulders unless I lean one way or the other, or turn the bars a bit (which only works if I'm stopped). Makes me very nervous when coming to a stop at a light/sign/crosswalk. I'm surprised I haven't seen this complaint more often!

·
447 Posts
The Bar End Mirros, like DRIVEN, or CRG, work best for "behind you vision"
That's what we run no our Grom.
But. they do stick out, and they are small. And expensive.

The other options are the KOSO Mirros.
OEM Fit, and work great. And look Great.

Reactions: James Carballo

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have only ridden mine from the dealership to home and haven't ridden since then, but for that one ride I felt the same about not being able to see behind/too much shoulder and my friend who helped drive my wife's Z125 to my place with me also mentioned the same.

I would like to avoid going the bar end mirror route to keep the bike narrow, so I ordered some Chinese mirror risers from eBay. 10mmx1.25, lefthand hole, lefthand bolt. Hopefully I got the right one, will report back about the size and whether it makes any improvement to vision. On paper they don't seem like they will be displaced much, maybe about an inch up and an inch outwards, but we'll see - anything should be an improvement.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
447 Posts

·
447 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts