Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has been beaten to death but I dont want to spend $400+ on an exhaust system and I dont want it to be obnoxious as I get up early for work and dont wanna tick off the neighbors. I am just gonna do that and a Bazzaz and maybe make an intake so I can get her above 60 with my fat *** on it. It will do 62 now going downhill but on a level ground I can only get it to 54-55.

·
Registered
73 Posts
search ebay and you will find some china knock offs for cheap. Some are actually somewhat nice. But then some are total junk. Its a crap shoot. I went with the Akrapovic knock off for $180. Has the quiet insert that is removable too. Fitment is always kinda lame but that's the trade off when its not made in the USA. I can't complain for $180.

·
Registered
562 Posts
The TBR is still pretty loud. They don't come with inserts either, so plan on picking up a P1-X insert to quiet it down. (assuming they work with the Z125 TBR canister)

My honest opinion is that anyone concerned with sound level should stay stock.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The TBR is still pretty loud. They don't come with inserts either, so plan on picking up a P1-X insert to quiet it down. (assuming they work with the Z125 TBR canister)

My honest opinion is that anyone concerned with sound level should stay stock.
I just heard one yesterday and it wasnt too bad. Need moar powaaaaa! lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well I love a nice BRAAAAP myself, hahah. But those silencer inserts do work pretty well if you need them though. I actually did some SPL and real time analyzer tests on one years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts