Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am just trying to figure out what the best/easiest to install fender eliminators are?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well I would suggest you begin your search with our great site supporting Vendors Section, under the Forums menu up at the top. I installed the MNNTHBX "Basic" fender eliminator that kept the stock turn signals. If you have basic hand tools and some patience, you will have no issue installing this. I like the stock signals versus smaller aftermarket signals but TST has a nice looking integrated tail light that many people love too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sleek240 Do you know on that tst integrated light if you have to install their flash relay also to allow the correct flash rate? If I dont have to do the relay I think I will just buy their basic eliminator and just run the tail light. I really appreciate the help!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like my MNNTHBX eliminator with tst tail light, LOOKS FIREEEEE!
I have never seen the MNNTHBX yet. I like how it has the little led in it. I think that is the route I will travel. Thank you For the help!

·
Registered
20 Posts
When switching to LED signals you do have to install a relay. I got TSTs integrated led tail light and flush mount front turn signals and I love them. Very bright and easy to install. They have "how to" videos posted to walk you through each step!

·
Vendor
686 Posts
We have several options for the Z. Hit me up if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help. It's all easy stuff.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
We're a little biased... ;)

Elite-1 Fender Eliminator (Adjustable and includes closeout)

Standard Fender Eliminator ONLY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts