Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, new to the forum just picked up my z125 last weekend. For my first upgrade im looking to put on a exhaust system. something loud so people can hear me lol. which system would be the best? thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm running Zoom Exhaust It hasn't done a lot of Ks and the muffler bracket is already cracking!
I recon you should get a Yoshi the zoom is ok but it seems a bit cheap to me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The quality of Hindle exhausts overall is pretty low, with the biggest issue being shoddy welding happening as a result of no back purging with argon gas. They end up with sugaring and burn throgh. I'll never buy a hindle exhaust, they are garbage. (IMHO)

Look like this inside:

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
The M4 is a nice quality exhaust and will shave a chunk of weight off over the stock exhaust . I had the buy the optional q3 baffle because this exhaust is LOUD. This Q3 baffle quiets it down some but you still have plenty of volume for drivers to hear you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went with a hindle because it was such a good price and it has the larger o2 sensor bung already in place in case you want to upgrade to an auto tune. It's definitely not as nice as a yoshi but no problems so far and looks decent. 284.00 shipped was too good to ignore for me. It's super loud though without the accessory baffle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What are all the exhaust available with a bung ready to except the auto tuner I don't want to weld. I like the yoshi but really don't want to weld on a $500 pipe right away.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What are all the exhaust available with a bung ready to except the auto tuner I don't want to weld. I like the yoshi but really don't want to weld on a $500 pipe right away.

Two Brothers, the Comp S looks nice and comes with the larger 18mm bung

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am really impressed with the quality, sound and look of my Pro Circuit pipe. I wont be taking the bung out though, it is loud enough with it in.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I decided to go with the ZoOM from Tommy Davis. Should be here this week.

I went with a hindle because it was such a good price and it has the larger o2 sensor bung already in place in case you want to upgrade to an auto tune. It's definitely not as nice as a yoshi but no problems so far and looks decent. 284.00 shipped was too good to ignore for me. It's super loud though without the accessory baffle.
Where's the Hindle for this price?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anybody try the competition werkes exhaust I really like the look and that it will take any o2 configuration you want. I was just wondering if anyone knows the gains from it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got the ZOom and I really like it. Got cool T-shirt too!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts