Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Bazzaz map for the Ninja 300 injector? I am rebuilding my motor with the TB v2 head, TB manifold, TB 64mm BBK, lightened primary gear, and the stiffer clutch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the Bazzaz ZFI and I am hopefully taking my bike to the shop for the rebuild/Dyno, but am looking for a starting point.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How big is the ninja 300 injector? I'm not familiar with bazzaz yet but if its anything like megasquirt you should be able to either scale down the fuel tables by the percentage increase of the injector. Say you swapped out a 100cc injector to a 150cc injector, you would scale the fuel map down by 66%. You do this by dividing the original injector size by the new ninja 300 injector size. This will get you close enough to be riding around, injector dead time and latency and all that will come into play but it will be close enough. I would take a base map for your modifications and scale the fuel map for the new injector size if you cant find a map that will work with the ninja injector.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Your better off just getting the Bazzaz AFM so you can build your own maps.
After you go for a ride the AFM will show you suggested AFR.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The z125 injector is 105cc. The picture shows roughly how much hp you could make on gas with the 45psi of fuel pressure and that injector at 90% duty cycle. 18hp at the crank or 15hp at the wheels seems to be as far as you would want to push it on the stock injector. The ninja injector is roughly double the size 200cc so if you install it and drop the required fuel across the map by half compared to the map for the z125 injector you should be close enough to get it running.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since this post has been last added to has there been any recently discovered maps that will work for this guys 300 injector setup? Mine is quite similar and I am in serious need of a bbkmap that incorporates the use of the ninja injector in particular.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts