Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey y’all, so I just recently ordered a bazzaz fuel controller for my z125 pro; which just arrived yesterday. However I have a little bit of confusion, and was hoping to get some helpful answers. From all the videos I’ve watched, the Bazzaz comes with an in-line o2 stabilizer which connects to the stock o2 sensor. Mine came with an o2 stabilizer, but not an in-line one; it’s a newer model with no wires connected to it. I know that it plugs directly into the stock o2 plug on the frame, but my question is; what do I do with the stock o2 sensor screwed into my exhaust? Do I keep it screwed into my exhaust and just tuck it in somewhere? Or do I not need it screwed into the exhaust as I have the Bazzaz stabilizer plugged in at the top? I was just hoping to get some answers, as I’m new to the whole motorcycle scene and community; and didn’t want to take the chance of messing up my bike in any way. Any response or information would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

·
Super Moderator
380 Posts
You can buy something that would screw in to not have th stock sensor sitting there.
@Kawasaki Brad do you sell the blanking plugs on their own?
I took them down because people complained it was more for shipping than the part. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any control over shipping costs (wish I did).

Forum members please use coupon code: 10kawibrad
for 10% off :)

I'll leave this up for a few days if anyone is interested. It's an M12 x 1.25 thread so it is a bit odd.
Snapshot_12.png

hey y’all, so I just recently ordered a bazzaz fuel controller for my z125 pro; which just arrived yesterday. However I have a little bit of confusion, and was hoping to get some helpful answers. From all the videos I’ve watched, the Bazzaz comes with an in-line o2 stabilizer which connects to the stock o2 sensor. Mine came with an o2 stabilizer, but not an in-line one; it’s a newer model with no wires connected to it. I know that it plugs directly into the stock o2 plug on the frame, but my question is; what do I do with the stock o2 sensor screwed into my exhaust? Do I keep it screwed into my exhaust and just tuck it in somewhere? Or do I not need it screwed into the exhaust as I have the Bazzaz stabilizer plugged in at the top? I was just hoping to get some answers, as I’m new to the whole motorcycle scene and community; and didn’t want to take the chance of messing up my bike in any way. Any response or information would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!
Most people just leave it plugged in but you can probably get around $100 for it on fleabay. $100 is a pretty expensive plug ;).

·
Registered
161 Posts
I took them down because people complained it was more for shipping than the part. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any control over shipping costs (wish I did).

Forum members please use coupon code: 10kawibrad
for 10% off :)

I'll leave this up for a few days if anyone is interested. It's an M12 x 1.25 thread so it is a bit odd.
View attachment 26466

Most people just leave it plugged in but you can probably get around $100 for it on fleabay. $100 is a pretty expensive plug ;).
I actually contacted Bazzaz around 3 years back about leaving the 02 sensor in the exhaust as it will kill it if not active.
There reply was to plug the exhaust and put the 02 sensor up under the seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts