Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The world's largest small bore event is back! June 4-6 at the 880 acre Barber Motorsports Park. Great routes, road racing, drag racing, stunt lot, parade laps, Moto-soccer, Creek Bottom Classic off-road racing, hill climbing, bike shows, swap meet, industry wide displays and support, games, demos, prizes, food, and the world's largest motorcycle museum to get started... More details coming soon.

·
Super Moderator
407 Posts
That would be so much fun! Bit of a drive though at 2322 miles. On the Z if I leave right about........ now I should be able to make it in time. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Woo hoo! Looking forward to it very much as we could'nt wait for the 2020 event but understood why it had to be postponed. Made the trek from Tampa area in 2019 as my friend was buying a Z125 from a dealership in Bessemer, AL and then we headed straight to the event. Some rain here and there but not nearly as bad as what the forecast said and we managed to dodge most of it. All and all had a great time. Told several other Tampa local small bore riders about it and look to have between 5 - 10 of us making the trek up there this year. Can't wait!

·
Vendor
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shockingly more fun than we ever dreamed, parade laps on the big track return June 4 & 5!

·
Vendor
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Win a bunch of prizes, including a 2022 Honda Grom, and help Children's Hospital while playing dodgeball at Barber Small Bore June 5th. That's a lot of winning....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts