Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning gents,

(everyone's head turns, looking around for the "gentlemen".... kidding kidding)

Looking for recommendations on bar end mirrors. I would prefer not to spend 70 bucks a side on CRGs.

I see a lot of options around, some with expansion bolts (should work on the Z) some that clip on to the bars. The clip on style will most likely require the addition of bar end weights, since there isn't much meat on the stock bar ends to grab onto.

I would actually prefer adding some bar end weights to cut down on some vibration but would go with a proven expansion type as well.

I guess the summary of this post: Is anyone here running a set of bar end mirrors that weren't too expensive? Would you buy them again?

Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you want to cut down on vibs, get a ProTaper Contour bar.

I've used the least expensive US bar end mirrors on ebay and I've never had a problem with them. They were $9.99 a pair earlier this year.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i bought these off amazon they work great with no vibration, movement and cheap, the unfoldable version. i paid 8.xx but at 13 there still worth it.

Devilmotor
Black Motorcycle 3' Round 7/8' Handle Bar End Rearview Mirrors For Honda Harley

·
Registered
42 Posts
Its probably just poor quality control. The washers where to big to fit in the handlebars. Also when I manage to get them to tighten they seem to miss align and there is a little gap between the bar end and bars but just on one side.🤔

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts