Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my Bazzaz w/ auto tune about 6 months ago. The other day the bike started missing at higher throttle input and when I plugged it in, the AFR's read a constant 16+ AFR regardless of throttle position. This leads me to believe the O2 sensor has gone bad. It's the Bosch one that comes with the Bazzaz from MNNTHBX.

It'd help if I go some concurrence on this! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
I've Been researching o2 sensors for other reasons , But it apply's to most all sensors I think. but I haven't seen any info particularly on Widebands ?
Just my .02 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
165 Posts
most likley bad o2 those wideband sensors never last and its usually cos of vibration. my first bazazz sensor died then i went with the aem sensor and it lasted a long time before it failed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I installed my Bazzaz w/ auto tune about 6 months ago. The other day the bike started missing at higher throttle input and when I plugged it in, the AFR's read a constant 16+ AFR regardless of throttle position. This leads me to believe the O2 sensor has gone bad. It's the Bosch one that comes with the Bazzaz from MNNTHBX.

It'd help if I go some concurrence on this! Thanks!
Im not sure if you have been riding around all that time with the wide band o2 sensor in the exhaust but if you didn't know this the idea of the Bazzaz AFM is to build a map and once done remove it from the bike.
The Bazzaz isn't a Auto tune like Power Commander the Bazzaz builds the new map but it doesn't do any fuel changes until
You save it to the ecu.
I did read somewhere that the sensor is only good for 500 working hours?
Now I think the part number for a new sensor is Bosch 17205 or 17018? Or Denso 234-5002.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Any good place to source the AEM sensor?
I live on the east coast so i get them from extremepsi.com or i ebay them but you have to make sure you get the right one because their are two styles of them just make sure you get the one with the same connector as yours and you will be fine or you can ebay them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts