Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a Racer, but I am an retired guy with experience as an Engineer and six or seven years experience having six 50 to 250cc Scooters. One concern with these smaller cycles is, of course visibility. I've added an Auxiliary Light Bar on the Front. Mounted on this bar are (2) LED Projection Lights with Hi, Low and Strobe beams. A WOLO Bad Boy Air Horn, Hopkins electronic Deer Alert, A control panel and 1 or 2 12VDC receptacles that aren't here yet. I added the mirror extenders because I couldn't see anything from the rear. The structure is made of brackets from the hardware and most are covered with black shrink wrap. Run a heavy (20 amp) fused wire from the battery to the front and attach a ground wire where the mounting hole was for the factory horn. All items run off the (+) Wire at the horn relay. P.S. The bar itself is actually a steel broom handle.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Definitely cannot say that I've seen that before but hey, once it works, that's the main thing ! Would love to see some shots of how the lights on look, especially in the night so we could see the outputs

·
Registered
32 Posts
What bag are you using on the tail? I posted a thread earlier and got no replies but it looks like you have one that works for your Z!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Lights are from Banggood.com. Look under Auto & Motorcycle, then select Motorcycle Lights. They have five or six models averaging $30 or less a set. This is my second set. The Bag was around $20. It's probably big enough for a half helmet, but will offer reasonable storage. Don't be cautious because it's Chinese. I bought a BMW X3 Shift Knob for $13. This Knob $80+ at the Dealer. In fact you'll find many parts for several Autos. Most shipping is free, but you can select faster shipping. Only issue is delivery is 1 to 3 weeks. I also got the reflective tape from them. They claim to have over 200,000 Items.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts