Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
I've been tempted to buy a vinyl cutter for a while! That would look good in a reflective material.

I do know you could get that printed as a bumper sticker from a few places for under $10 each.

I have a free set of D'Cor stickers available for my bike, wonder if that much text would fit where you can enter your name??? :grin2:

[edit] https://www.amazon.com/Compensating-Penis-Sticker-Decal-messsage/dp/B01MQGH4T6

It isn't a scooter, I don't ride with my knees together. My wife has a scooter thats why I didn't buy one. The Z125 is just a hair manlier than a scooter, I'll accept a hair. ;) . I used to refer to my Road king as a scooter. But It's fun and I don't mind the cute comments.
I love scooters. They have their purpose.

Not yet, but it's coming I think, lol

I was at a stop light yesterday and some older lady said "OMG! That thing is so cute! What is it, a 600?" lol I don't think she was trying to be funny and actually just didn't know. She walked over and said she was going to have to look it up online because it's the perfect size.

If it was a 250 and would do 70mph in a stock form, then it might be the perfect size for many people. Or they could go water cooled and a 150cc FI engine and probably get the power needed for reliable 70mph duty.

I don't know, these bikes feel rather squirrelly doing 60mph on a really windy day from my own personal experience and not to my liking. I find myself slowing down to about 45 just to feel 'safe' on days when winds are gusting super hard. My buddy who rides much bigger bikes says it's like that with any bike though? I'm guessing an 800lb monster feels much more stable than one that is 225 however.

They feel squirrelly because I think they could use a small amount more trail on the front wheel, haven't fully decided yet. Haven't had my Z over about 55 yet, and even then it was indicated speed so who knows how fast I was really going.

As far as wind, they all pretty much get hammered in one way or another. I've had bikes at 45 degree angles going straight because the wind was blowing so hard, it's not a comfortable situation. That said, not sure what my giant Ultra Classic does in a strong cross wind, might not even notice it more than I would in my car. My Buell gets pushed around a lot.

If it was a 250 and would do 70mph in a stock form, then it might be the perfect size for many people. Or they could go water cooled and a 150cc FI engine and probably get the power needed for reliable 70mph duty.
Wow...that would be nice. then i could ride with my local forum group again.
But of course it would still have to feel like a Mini -
and still be ........(wait for it) .......... CUTE :love:

There is plenty of room for a horizontal 250 engine in this frame, it might gain 20 pounds or so, but it wouldn't be a lot. I bet a CRF150R motor would fit if you ditch the airbox. Would be hard to deal with the EFI since the CRF150R is a carb motor. Would need the 300 injector to handle the power increase, and a real ECM like the Hoedar and probably some other fooling around to get it to work.

I'm going to make my Z look Fierce! Not sure how I'm going to do that, but that's my goal!

Don't have to be water cooled, ask my 106 CID Victory.

Wish Vic was still in business, I could see them entering this segment with a 150 or 170 efi

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.