Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody is running the chimera and yosh RS2 map downloaded from the website.

For those who have the chimera intake and yosh RS2 exhaust, what are your impression on that map. Did it help get the most power from the bolt on mods?

I have the chimera intake but I don't have the yosh rs2 exhaust and I want to use the map. My exhaust set up is 51mm pipe with resonator.

I am hoping to get similar results from those who actually have these mods.

Attachments

·
Vendor
683 Posts
The base Bazzaz map will be really close on that limited set-up. I wouldn't hesitate to test the one you found back to back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'v been running the Brocks map until I get the map from mnnthbx. Just waiting on them to email me the right one.

The Brocks map really smoothed out the whole power band for me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both of you for the input. :)

I tried the chimera and rs2 exhaust map but it slowed me down big time. Since I do not have the rs2, my exhaust is simply not compatible with that map.

Then i tried the Brock exhaust with chimera intake map and the improvement on top end was noticeable. i will use this map from now on.

·
Registered
562 Posts
You know, I suspect maps made for short exhausts (like Werkes or any "straight run to the back" style) are going to need different maps than longer looping exhausts like the RS-2.

I'm running Motorazr's with Chimera and RS-2 and it feels pretty good so far. I'm going to try Zmike125's soon also. I'll probably pick the better of the two and head to the dyno to see what it's really doing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, I suspect maps made for short exhausts (like Werkes or any "straight run to the back" style) are going to need different maps than longer looping exhausts like the RS-2.

I'm running Motorazr's with Chimera and RS-2 and it feels pretty good so far. I'm going to try Zmike125's soon also. I'll probably pick the better of the two and head to the dyno to see what it's really doing.
Your probably right on that one. When I run the chimera and RS2 map the exhaust was making a popping noise every time I shift. Also my rpm bogged way down when I shift to 4th gear.

With the Brock map I am able to get up to higher speed much quicker even with moderate to strong wind resistance.

Let us know the results of your dyno and the mods you have. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Installed the mnnthbx map today and just took it out for the first time. Can't complain one bit about it. Smooth as glass with great power all the way to red line.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Installed the mnnthbx map today and just took it out for the first time. Can't complain one bit about it. Smooth as glass with great power all the way to red line.
What mods do yo have on yours? Did mnthbx modify the stock enhanced map based on your mods?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts