Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up a new set of tires for the Z125 and would like to save a little cash...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not aware of any, like many others I'm always looking for a deal and appreciate a discount but when it comes to specialty vendors not so much. Their prices are competitive and a great resource for the Z125 community and without their continued support we wouldn't have the tech they have brought to the table. Support those that support us, like supporting your local stores. Cheaper prices might be found elsewhere but if they can't stay open who will the Chinese copy and sell their cheap stuff on ebay?

Bringing the Small Bore Festival to Barber Motorsports Park for the 2nd time - thank you:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm all for supporting local stores and American companies... I stated in earlier posts that I won't be buying cheap Chinese mods for my little Z. I bought ASV Levers, Driven Rearsets, and thinking about picking up the M4 Exhaust from the guys here in Texas... or a Yosh, not sure yet.

Just thought I'd ask if any discount codes are around that I'm unaware of. Although a few bucks here and there won't prevent me from buying whatever quality component I lust over, a savings here and there are always welcome.

·
Vendor
718 Posts
With few exceptions, our policy has always been to price as low as possible daily, instead of building in fake margins, so we can offer essentially fake promos. We feel it's both easier, and more honest that way...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair enough. Thanks for the reply. I have some tires in my cart on your website... just waiting for the cash to add a few more things to the list before I check out :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts