Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if I should spent the money on a cam. Wondering if there's any noticeable performance gains. Anyone? I saw the Motorcyclist vid. I'm wondering from you guys

·
Registered
165 Posts
Curious if I should spent the money on a cam. Wondering if there's any noticeable performance gains. Anyone? I saw the Motorcyclist vid. I'm wondering from you guys
dcr cam is nice for what it is with a fuel controller. if you want something else that is a hotter grind that makes more power you can convert a trailbikes 0533 cam for the klx110 and they have a cam sprocket for the newer bikes so its a drop in ordeal after you press off the end bearing and grind 2 spots on the cyl head where the big bearing sits but its not much its like a 2mm if your on a stock piston you may have to check you're piston 2 valve to b safe.. with a tune and a stock head the gains were great and i was only into the project 85 bucks. If you want to go to the extreme you can re engineer a klx race cyl head with massive valves and ports with a aggressive roller camshaft to work. i have a thread about it if you're into that sort of thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts