Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just put my security deposit down on a Gray Z125 Pro - Cooler Gray.It will arrive sometime in July as the dealer has two more coming in.
The bike will mainly be used as a new rider-learning bike by my "significant other". But I am sure I will get plenty of time in on it. I think it is mandatory that a experienced rider do the break-in on the bike. LoL
Anyway, I am sure I will learn many tips,etc, from you guys and gals that have already purchased and started farkling your new Z125's.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys !

I am in Mississippi - Can't wait to get the lil Z up to the Blue Ridge Mountains.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on grabbing one of these Zs. That picture gets me excited like a kid in a candy store ! Love seeing it wrapped lol ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I got it ! As I mentioned in my OP the lil Z is mainly for my significant other as a "learning" bike. It is a hoot to ride though for sure. I would say it creates the feeling of pure riding joy. :smile2:
I may end up having to get another one for me only!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum! Got any major plans for the bike yet?

Not at the moment....Basically need to teach with it and leave things as basic as possible to a brand new rider that is not even knowledgeable of the whole manual transmission thing. She has already taken the MSF course so now parking lot teaching will begin. May do some mods when she becomes more proficient. Plus with more bikes in the market place/on the streets there will be more and more items available for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perfect learning bike, but tons of fun for experienced riders too! They weren't lying in their ads/articles when they stated that! It is sooooo much fun to ride!

Who knows...I may end up getting another one for myself. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Not at the moment....Basically need to teach with it and leave things as basic as possible to a brand new rider that is not even knowledgeable of the whole manual transmission thing. She has already taken the MSF course so now parking lot teaching will begin. May do some mods when she becomes more proficient. Plus with more bikes in the market place/on the streets there will be more and more items available for it.
Well luckily the Z is a very forgiving bike and I'm sure she will become accommodated to it very quickly! Enjoy your new machine and ride safe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts