Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
i just ordered mine. i have the 143cc kit now with a ported head and dcr cam and am very happy just wanna make more power. i know it requires a case bore but im hoping the case bore is minimal. i will post an update when the crap comes in. i am also going to mod a klx110 race cam to work on a z125 just hoping it requires pressing the end bearing off and changing cam sprockets.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am hoping to do your current mods this summer. Glad to hear you are happy with the current setup however I look forward to your report on the 178 kit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i just ordered mine. i have the 143cc kit now with a ported head and dcr cam and am very happy just wanna make more power. i know it requires a case bore but im hoping the case bore is minimal. i will post an update when the crap comes in. i am also going to mod a klx110 race cam to work on a z125 just hoping it requires pressing the end bearing off and changing cam sprockets.
let us know how that works out, was planning on doing the same thing the second mine is out of warranty. Didnt have much interest in anything less than the 178 kit, if youre going to build it might as well build it big

·
Registered
165 Posts
let us know how that works out, was planning on doing the same thing the second mine is out of warranty. Didnt have much interest in anything less than the 178 kit, if youre going to build it might as well build it big
i am doing a diy on the klx110 cam after i finish my shower and poo so be on the look out for it tonight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts