Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Exactly when does addiction become a problem? There鈥檚 also a HD touring bike not in the pic. 馃槃
LOL! Mate I've had a lot of bikes but the more bikes you own at one time the harder it make your decision
On which bike to ride:grin2:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always said. 4 is the ideal number. I have now reached that life goal. 馃槉

Registered
4 is just in the experimentation stage........when you reach over 12 units and you have no more room to park more unless you move your tools, workbench and compressor from the garage to the garden shed.....that's an addiction...lol........>:)

Registered
I have 4 bikes in my garage and its just too many. However, the wife got knocked up so I get to start looking for number 5.

Registered
I can't afford 5 ex wives.... Can't really afford 5 bikes either... But the latter. To clarify; I have an agreement with the wife. She gets a baby, I get a bike. Was GREAT when kiddos 1 and 2 came along..

I was REALLY hoping Mikes 300 build would make for an easy Z300 kit so I could just bolt on more power to the mini bike... but that didn't happen. Not really sure what to get. I kinda already have one of everything. #ChampagneProblems

1 - 13 of 13 Posts