Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I am about to have my z125 next week as I have already ordered one. Sadly they're not releasing the Pro here in the Philipines... Any z125 mechanics out there able to give me tips on converting this baby to manual? i heard you can buy pro parts from kawasaki, so im thinking of doing it... Any info on this guys? thank you :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi guys! I am about to have my z125 next week as I have already ordered one. Sadly they're not releasing the Pro here in the Philipines... Any z125 mechanics out there able to give me tips on converting this baby to manual? i heard you can buy pro parts from kawasaki, so im thinking of doing it... Any info on this guys? thank you :)
Welcome to the forum Gino. I suggest that you try the semi-automatic version first before you attempt any conversion. I actually prefer the semi-automatic version more than the manual version, its less tiring to drive. In india where both models are available, the semi-automatic version is actually more expensive. :)

Now if after trying it for a few weeks and you still believe that you like the manual(pro model) versus the semi-automatic version, go to a kawasaki dealer and inquire about their Fury 125RR motorcycle. This is the manual version and it has exactly the same engine as our Z125 according to Kawasaki Krib. I believe you can buy parts for this motorcycle to do your conversion. Here is the link:

Kawasaki Motors Philippines | Commuter Bikes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts