Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the Husqvarna Vitpilen 125. It uses KTM's 125 cc engine and will be released alongside the 401 next year. This little bike should compete with the likes of the Grom, and the upcoming Kawasaki Z125. it is styled in a Scrambler-esque way, which is fertile ground since those Grom Scramblers are n't hitting production as of yet.

The best part, in my opinion: the headlight.

The Husqvarna Vitpilen 125 May Be The Closest Thing To The Scrambler Grom We Want

·
Registered
86 Posts
LOL not even. The husky is a full sized bike, just like Duke 125 is, just like the CBR125 is... just because it has a 125cc engine doesn't mean its a little monkey bike..the tires didn't give it away to you???

·
Registered
466 Posts
It reminds me of Tron...Cool! The tires makes it looks like an off road bike too. Interesting to see where this goes.
Is this one going to be released in NA and Europe?

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's mostly due to the stripes but that would be a great personalizing touch.
KTM has confirmed this Vitpilen 125 will be released alongside the 401 next year.
Is the KTM 401 coming to NA? Maybe if we get the 401 we would also get the 125.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Europe and NA could be on the list for this one since Husqvarna has production facilities in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hope they come out in NA along with Yamaha and Kawasaki's small cc bikes. Is that actually the production model of the Husqvarna Vitpilen 125 or just a concept model?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hope they come out in NA along with Yamaha and Kawasaki's small cc bikes. Is that actually the production model of the Husqvarna Vitpilen 125 or just a concept model?
I haven't seen anything on them calling this a concept, and come to think about it, it doesn't look that far off from something production-like.

·
Registered
466 Posts
the body reminds me of a dirt bike but it's supposed to be a road bike isn't it? That's why i'm a bit confused about the design.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I think that's mostly caused by the license plate holder sticking out of the bike tail. Those things are ugly but we have the technology! Think I mentioned some sort of eliminator for that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mounted right under the seat would be ideal, but one downside is depending on the cops in your area you might be targeted for it. So in that case, keeping the OEM setup could save you about a hundred bucks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts