Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed for the Pacific Ocean Beaches before summer gets much closer , you dont want to go down there anytime before 8:00am and 8:00pm during the summer time , besides the traffic jams there's no where to park anyways.

Parked at Feista Island Bay and then toured around up and down the coast on the Z' . We have the standard amusement park like all beach city's so had to put a pic of that in here . then over to one of many boating marina's that offer plenty of 1-2-3 day fishing trips for a fee . Then it was off to sunset cliffs .
There are Danger warning signs all along the cliffs , but the dirt looked packed more than usual today and the Z' is only 220lbs or something so time for some Z' selfie shots .... whys it called Sunset cliffs (Pic' 9)
But the highlight of the day was joining up with a pack of scooter girls , They scooted on by me while i was parked and who could resist being one of the pack with girls like that, so i fired up the Z' and tagged along .
Ya ... It was the best I've felt in a long, long time until one of them turned around and gave me the one finger peace sign :mad: . long story short it was back to the van and head for home

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
That van would look better if it said Free Candy on the side. :D

Half those scooter girls look like they should get a little time in on a treadmill, hahah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts