Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Eric the owner of Black Heart MX (motocross graphics company). I had been looking at Grom's for a little while and once the Kawi's came out, I was hooked! Plus we have several KLX110's between myself, friends, and family, so the possibility of engine part interchangability was another push in that direction.

The week of May 23rd, I tried calling to all of the closest Kawasaki dealers in the central PA area (several of which I know personally), and not a single dealer had one. Everyone was told they should be arriving soon, but had no official date. So I started searching further and found a few over the border in NJ, and one closer to Allentown, PA.

That Saturday the 28th, my cousin and I went on an all-day road trip to scoop up 3 of these bad boys!! (1 for me, 1 for my wife, and the other for my cousin)

P.S. The last picture is the first set of graphics I have made for them, on my own bike. I have been working on finalizing the graphics template and will have graphics for sale online by next week!

Attachments

Registered
Those are dope graphics! How much does it cost for a full wrap!?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
$200 for graphics kit that cover the "painted" areas only (the green or silver on your Z)
$200 for graphics kit that cover the "black plastic/carbon look" areas only.
$375 for a complete kit. (save $25 over ordering separately)
+Tax in PA , and $12.95 flat rate shipping.

Once I post a better picture, you will notice the graphics on my bike have "Green Chrome" foil in them.
'Chrome Foil' colors are $50 extra per kit, or $80 extra for the complete set.

You can add your name, a race #, logos, etc. if desired, all included in the price of the graphics.
We use only the highest quality materials and processes to provide the best product, finished thickness is 22mil.

By next week I will have several color and design options such as my existing MX graphics designs (links below)
Black Heart MX - The World's Best Motocross Graphics Kits
Black Heart MX - The World's Best Motocross Graphics Kits

Registered
That looks amazing! I'm going to have to seriously consider a graphics kit for my bike here in Australia with some customisation with my name and the like! You ship worldwide?

Also - do you do custom stickers as well or simply the graphics kits?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts