Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have decided to part with my Z as I have other bikes and I just don't ride this one much anymore. Gonna throw this out here, I know you can buy a new one cheaper so if that is what you want to do, go buy a new one. If you want one with these mods the price is hard to beat!

2017 Z125 Pro with a lot of accessories. Bike is in better than new condition with apprx 1800 miles on it. Has the following modifications:
Custom Corbin seat
M4 exhaust
K&N pod style filter
Bazzaz Unit for fuel mapping
Custom LED 7" headlight
Custom chrome front fender
Pirelli on/off road tires
Fender delete (man in the box brand)
Black passenger pegs
Black 90 degree air valves
Black handlebar levers
Adjustable foot pegs
CRG hindsight bar end mirrors
As you can see in the photos, I keep this bike really clean and never drive it if it's going to rain or sit outside long. It has never been offroad or dropped. Owned by a 40+ year old guy and never seen stunts or wheelies or abuse.
Serious inquiries only, no trades. I have over $5300 invested. Bike also comes with original equipment and tires (basically new tires). $3900. Local pickup South Bend, Indiana area.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, motogadget m-blaze pin led turn signals too ($90 for a set) are included and pictured.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keeping it whole at this point as it's cross posted. Will let you know if I part it out. Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts