Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this little Z a few months back and have been slowly working through some basic mods. I replaced the stock fender with a fender eliminator, removed the stock mirrors in favor of the bar end mirrors (which kinda surprised me with how well I can see), replaced the front stock turn signals with smoked flush LED signals, and switched the stock levers out for adjustable levers. I have a chimera on the way, and at some point will probably replace the exhaust and add Bazazz. I like the Hindle Evo or the M4 exhaust. I think the blacked out exhausts will look better with the gray and black aesthetic of the bike. I had no idea when I bought this how much fun it would be doing these mods and tinkering with the bike, but it is a riot!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I added the M4 exhaust on my Z and love it! Its a little loud but has a great sound to it and looks great on the bike. Super easy to install too, I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I think I'm just going to have to pony up and get the M4. I was trying to do it a little cheaper, but it does look much better, and I don't like the way some hang so far back. My chimera showed up today. Did you notice any changes in power when you added yours? I'm told to really get the best out of it I'll need a power commander or a bazzaz. I think I'll do the exhaust this fall and wait on the PC or Bazazz until next summer. Thoughts? Do you have any pics you wouldn't mind sharing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I noticed a pretty decent power increase with the m4 exhaust when I installed it. I will also be pairing it with a chimera intake and a power commander this winter while its in storage. I will get some pics of it tonight when I am off work. Looks really clean on the bike, and sounds great. I was between the m4 and yosh and I am really happy with my decision going with the m4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts