Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a recently released video ad from Kawasaki USA. Their slogan for the Z125 Pro is "Designed to Defy".

·
Registered
330 Posts
They lose one point for show it in a warehouse, just looks like they copied Honda for that part instead of being creative and doing something completely different. But at least they got the rest of it right.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm glad they don't use a filter on the whole thing like they have done with some of the promo photos. It's a good pitch overall. Should at least generate some interest in the bike.

·
Registered
466 Posts
It has given me ideas on what to do once I get a Z125. Go through the drive through with it and that's what 125cc bikes are all about. Having fun with it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
It has given me ideas on what to do once I get a Z125. Go through the drive through with it and that's what 125cc bikes are all about. Having fun with it.
On that note I can see the growing amount of food delivery services and small package courier services using these, that's if they haven't already shown interest in Groms.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bike messengers are becoming a big thing in our city. I could see minibikes being another way to participate in those services as an employee.

·
Registered
290 Posts
On that note I can see the growing amount of food delivery services and small package courier services using these, that's if they haven't already shown interest in Groms.
The Honda NAVI would be great for delivery. Scooter motor in the rear, removable storage box up under the gas tank. I doubt we'll get them here in the U.S., though. :frown2:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Highly doubt we'll get that here. It has a 110cc with a top speed of 81kmph. You won't even be able to get up to highway speeds on it. At least we're getting the Z125 and you can add luggage to it for more storage space.

·
Registered
330 Posts
It might not happen now or for some years but with the changes going on and with cities developing more it could make the case for this to happen. Some cities have food delivery services and something like this could easily pay off and quickly begin to act as investment for those companies.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Still don't think the U.S. is going to be the market for it. What makes the Z125 and Grom so great is that they're both fun and functional bikes with just enough power to go anywhere.

·
Registered
330 Posts
yeah basically it's the perfect city bike that just meets the needs without going beyond those needs, not many people can even wring out a 250. plus even guys with much nicer bikes like these for the carefree attitude that goes into it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
They just released the price of the NAVI. OTD cost in India is $590 USD. NAVI stands for "New Additional Value for India".

That would mean around $1,600 in the U.S. IF it was ever sold here. I think they'd sell LOT of them if they did, since it's a scooter that looks totally different than almost all otehr scooters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts