Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling this Z125, which is better than new, it's absolutely flawless and has no scratches at all, with a few extras. It's like a Honda Grom, but in my opinion, better-looking and smoother. It only has 350 miles on it, it was purchased from a dealer for $3700 only 3 months ago. I talked to a dealer and they told me that they sell these bikes as soon as they get them in. It's still under the 1-year factory warranty. It has:
-TST Industries LED Front Turn Signals-$15
-TST Industries Integrated Programmable Taillight-$120
-TST Industries LED Flasher Relay-$25
-Vagabond Fender Eliminator-$40

Total: $200

All of the stock parts and hardware are included as well. The bike will come with all of the original paperwork, two original keys, and a clean title. I'm asking $2900 OBO.

Attachments

Registered
Good luck with the sale. What's your reason for selling if you ok u don't mind me asking?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm only selling it because I want to try something new, maybe something with more power. I figured that this was a good place to try to sell it since this is a forum dedicated to this bike. Any input on the pricing? Is it too high?

Registered
No I think that's a good price as there hard to find and plus it only has 350 miles. And a few mods!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
No, I already had one of those. I think it's time to move on to something with more power.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Bump again, does anyone actually want this thing?! I thought it would sell more quickly, considering that it's so new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts