290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st Long Owner Ride Review Video

Wait for it. Keepin' up with a Dump Truck :smile2:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Add a less restrictive exhaust, a Chimera or Brock's air intake and a fuel tuner (EJK would be enough if you aren't doing a BBK or other engine mods) and it should be good for 65-67mph.

You'd be passing Dump Trucks easily at that point......:wink2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice video, man I miss Colorado road and weather. Can't wait to get one! I've never properly broken in a bike yet, I've always just ride it how I would normally ride.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice video, man I miss Colorado road and weather. Can't wait to get one! I've never properly broken in a bike yet, I've always just ride it how I would normally ride.
Tell me about it, and their roads are amazing too, seen some more cruises happen up their and it beats where I live by a lot, beats riding around in the typical concrete jungle some of us are confined in!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tell me about it, and their roads are amazing too, seen some more cruises happen up their and it beats where I live by a lot, beats riding around in the typical concrete jungle some of us are confined in!
I know! I lived in Colorado for 15 years, just recently moved to New Mexico because of business. I used to ride from Lyons to Estes park, down to big Thompson and come back from Loveland. In fact, my bike is still at my friend's house in Colorado haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts