Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont get my bike for another week at least, which gives me time to get some gear ordered..

The list includes levers, mirrors and of corse first up the exhaust...
Few to choose from, but I really like the look of the Musarri system and its from a local supplier here in Aus on ebay, to easy!
Kawasaki Z125 PRO 2016 Musarri Full System GP Header Muffler Black | eBay

Soundclip:
My bike will be green, so Im considering the Black version to stick with "Green & Black scheme.." Awesome!
The rest of the bits I will probably get from USA, not many bits available here yet.. Cant wait! Itchy trigger finger!

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Does sound pretty good without the baffle in there, I'm not too fond of the shape though. But the black version is definitely what I would go with as well.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Agreed, has a deeper sound without the baffle and the shape shouldn't be too bad if it's in black, yea it's a bit on the stubby side but a black one will blend right in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My new Musarri arrived a few days ago, much better than I expected! super nice finish and detail, instructions good. Fitted straight on, perfect fit!

Cool keyring! Been for a few hoons, really made a difference to the power, feels better right through the RPM range.. Sound is awesome! Im going to run it with the baffle in, the note is deep... thump thump... I will upload some pictures of it fitted shortly..

Im super impressed with this exhaust!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts