Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hit 1k on the little ZPro! Probably some of the most fun I've had on a bike to date. Who's made it to 1000? If not no biggie, where are you at so far? Let's see some odometers!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any complaints after hitting the 1000 mark ?!
Not complaints so much but a couple of frustrations that are inherent to getting a brand new release model. Like I've had the leaky rear shock issue that a couple of other folks on here spoke of. Granted it's covered by warranty, it just sucks to have things go awry a month after purchasing. Similar to that, the other thing that frustrates me is that being so new, when something does fail, it seems like getting replacement parts is a bit tough. I did have an EFI light error twice, once being my fault when I was wiring the Bazzaz and the other was a TPS sensor, that again was covered by warranty. Other than that not really much to complain about! I still find myself searching for that 5th gear out on those long stretches though. Lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can you tell if the motor loosens up any after 1000 miles? I felt a difference around 120 miles on the odo. These motors are so tight new.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you tell if the motor loosens up any after 1000 miles? I felt a difference around 120 miles on the odo. These motors are so tight new.
The biggiest gain I felt was around the 600 mile mark. May have been the first oil change and such but I felt it around then. 1000 and it running great.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just clicked over 100 today...it does seem to rev a little easier already...I want to find some tight twisties!

·
Registered
35 Posts

I literally just hit 1234 when I pulled into the parking lot at work this morning. Glad to see everyone riding the **** out of these things. I still get stopped daily by people asking questions/giving compliments. Yet to run into any negative Nancy's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Showing some love to a couple of my favorite Youtubers! @TomAndToys
#fooligan

(Sorry for tater quality, it was getting dark)
I saw Fooligan open the mail from Tom And toys and I laughed. Fooligans videos slowly pushed me to look into upgrading to a Grom from my scooter. Ended up with a Z this week and have been watching TomandToys since.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw Fooligan open the mail from Tom And toys and I laughed. Fooligans videos slowly pushed me to look into upgrading to a Grom from my scooter. Ended up with a Z this week and have been watching TomandToys since.
Yea I get a kick outta both of them. Fooligan is all entertainment, while Toms that and some actual info. Not knocking Fooligan, but I follow em for different reasons. Toms videos have helped me with purchases/installs more than once, and any beer lovin' Texan is right by me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts