2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kawasaki Brad
  • 1 Post By SqueakyHuevos

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
OXYGEN SENSOR (o2) BYPASS PLUG

It worked

Installed my bypass plug/optimizer and after a year of my CEL's codes showing for the o2 sensor are off

Can't do a performance report yet because i'm coming from my carburetor to DFI at the same time to test the bypass plug
But will do some testing for seat of the pants report soon as I find a good area/hill/location to see a difference more easily with & without the bypass/optimizer

Made a short video showing how the CEL o2 codes show up, and how the bypass/optimizer got rid of the o2 sensors codes.

And as a thank you to KAWASAKIBRAD for yet another FREE part

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaw'ee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 06:08 PM

Garage
Thanks Kaw'ee! I really appreciate the mention. Isn't it nice not staring at that little yellow light all the time?

But just so everyone knows, the reason Kaw'ee got his was because he helped me source the plugs (which I was originally struggling with). I had promised when I finally got them in production I'd send him one for his troubles. So it's technically not exactly free
Kaw'ee likes this.

Anything can kill you. Pick something fun.
kawasakibrad.com
Youtube Channel:
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2019, 01:27 AM

I stuck mine in a few weeks ago and Autotune adjustments are becoming more and more minute with every ride! The bike is just getting better!!
Kawasaki Brad likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page