MINT/Like New Impaktech 12 Bar/Subcage - Kawasaki Z125 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-24-2020, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

MINT/Like New Impaktech 12 Bar/Subcage

To the Z125 community,

I've been wanting a Z or Grom for about a year now and finally broke down and indulged. Crazy enough, I found a couple of friends that basically had the same bike:

2018 Z125
Impaktech cage/12 bar
Womet Sliders
Pro Taper Bars
Fender Eliminator
and a couple of other small, cosmetic things here and there - LED headlight, grips, bar ends, levers.. etc

One bike has 250 miles and the other has 800. Fortunately for me, neither have had the engine/exhaust/intake touched - bone stock. So when I bought the red one (800mi), the owner told me his buddy had a green one that was even more mint than his and that I should check it out. I told him I was happy with the one and considered myself done. Then, his buddy messaged me and made me a really solid offer that I couldn't refuse... so now i have two Z 125's that are basically like new and identical, at a price that I still can't believe I got them for (Corona?).

I'm hoping to convince the wife to ride the other one - we'll see how that goes.... but anyway, the 12 bar/cage on the green one is seriously in mint condition. My brother and I have already put the red one at 12 and scraped the bar ... but there is really no reason for me to have two of these bars... and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in it before he or I "broke it in" haha. If my wife somehow managed to put one of these things at 12 o'clock... i would probably ask her to marry me again.

So, as the post title says... Impaktech 12 Bar/Subcage... Z-125 for sale.
If you go to their website, the unit is $399 new for the unfinished product. This cage/bar has the black finish which is an additional $30 = $429. The shipping charge for lower 48 on the website is another $33 to bring the total to $462. I am willing to let it go for $350 shipped to the lower 48 USA... Shipping method will be the cheapest way i can find... probably fedex ground. Last note, the bar is still on the bike... we have both of them on the stands today to look over and perform basic maintenance on. I will not remove the bar/cage until i receive payment... and i will probably not ship the bar until one or two days after I receive payment. So if you're in a rush, please find some patience.

Thanks in advance and feel free to lmk if you have any questions.

JY
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	590.6 KB
ID:	24261   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.PNG
Views:	11
Size:	738.5 KB
ID:	24263   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG