Best MotoGP races for newb to watch online? - Kawasaki Z125 Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By McGovZ125

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Question Best MotoGP races for newb to watch online?

Looking for some links to some great MotoGP races. Recently stumbled across one on YouTube and now I'm hooked! Would love to see some classics, some modern, and some really good races, hopefully free to watch (YouTube, etc.)

Where should I start?

Thanks in advance!
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 10:15 PM

You will struggle to find good quality MotoGP races on the internet. Other than through motogp.com. Dorna (motogp sanctioning body) are masters at scrubbing the internet of unauthorized videos.

That said, the San Marino race was pretty gosh darn good.

Here's the last lap (if it won't play off the embed then right click and launch it in YouBoob) >>>
Zaph and handamputation like this.

I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGovZ125 View Post
You will struggle to find good quality MotoGP races on the internet. Other than through motogp.com. Dorna (motogp sanctioning body) are masters at scrubbing the internet of unauthorized videos.
Thanks for the link! I definitely don't want to leech off of an illegal source, but I was able to find a few full races on YouTube, so there's that.

I'll check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

[EDIT] That was incredible! I am totally new to MotoGP, but **** if that doesn't get my heartrate goin'! Thanks again.

Last edited by handamputation; 11-14-2019 at 09:48 PM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGovZ125 View Post

That said, the San Marino race was pretty gosh darn good.

Here's the last lap (if it won't play off the embed then right click and launch it in YouBoob) >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_PO...layer_embedded
That was an awesome race. Quartararo is going to be one of the next generation of aliens.

Yeah Dorna is pretty good at combing youtube and getting unauthorized videos off of there. They are trying to promote sales of their expensive Video Pass.

But because video pass is so ridiculously expensive, ($272/yr if paid monthly, $160/yr if paid all at once) what I'll call the "internet black market" is loaded with every single MotoGP race, and they are super easy to get. It's a touchy subject. You have people getting mad because they actually pay the fee, (OMG Piracy, you are going to ****!!1!) and you have people going "F all you idiots stupid enough to pay for a streaming package that costs more than anything out there including F1".

I'm buying the Motoamerica streaming package. The races are good and it only costs $50/yr if bought in advance. Of course it's not MotoGP skill level but that doesn't mean it's not fun to watch. Plus I have friends that race in Motoamerica.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page