Click image for larger version

Name:	20181210_210759_1544593517719.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	21775  
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 12:20 PM

Garage
This guy lives in TN I think. But he may be to fast for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaw'ee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw'ee View Post
This guy lives in TN I think. But he may be to fast for you [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/Z125owners/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]

Hahaha this guy too! He smoked me!! (Finish the vid.. had me dyin)

https://youtu.be/QZShA_a-5r8
Kaw'ee likes this.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 11:52 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHECDrummer View Post
He smoked me!!
Well, Giivin any thought to lighting your sticks and skins on fire in your next video
Remake .... Fire on pondcreek road

ucking love that song man

Kaw'ee

Last edited by Kaw'ee; 04-03-2019 at 12:02 PM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw'ee View Post
Quote:
He smoked me!!
Well, Giivin any thought to lighting your sticks and skins on fire in your next video
Remake .... Fire on pondcreek road [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/Z125owners/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]

ucking love that song man [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Nice! funny, I was actually telling him about lighting some drums on fire next time lol.. our second Rock album is coming out on 4/20. We are about to be shooting a bunch of videos for it. One of them were talking about putting the drum set in the bottom of an old pool and filling it part of the way up LOL
Kaw'ee likes this.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 11:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
One of them were talking about putting the drum set in the bottom of an old pool and filling it part of the way up LOL
Toss a bunch of Snakes in and you got my "LIKE"

Kaw'ee

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 04:56 PM

Still got your Z?

I'm bringing the Z and Grom down to Deals Gap for a week this summer...
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvilpirate View Post
Still got your Z?

I'm bringing the Z and Grom down to Deals Gap for a week this summer...
Sure do. I'm getting out that way for the Smoky mountain event June 6th when ya coming?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally around 6/10 but after checking my calendar I'm doing a habitat for humanity build on 6/8, so will have to push the trip back a week. Plan on staying out there for 10 days or so. Open to campground recommendations if you know any good ones Nantahala National Forest or Cherokee National Forest. Plan on splitting the time between those areas and riding around 200 miles a day. Should be a good time. My GF did a great job planning our last road trip on the minis (around 1200 miles from CT up to ME, across the Kank in NH and then back through the forests in VT it was sweet, so she is mapping out all the day trips. My job is prepping the bikes, setting up camp and grilling the steaks. Fine by me! Only bad part is I'm almost done rebuilding my XJ600S and there isn't enough room in the bed of my pickup for all 3

Last edited by MrEvilpirate; 04-22-2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: typo
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvilpirate View Post
Originally around 6/10 but after checking my calendar I'm doing a habitat for humanity build on 6/8, so will have to push the trip back a week. Plan on staying out there for 10 days or so. Open to campground recommendations if you know any good ones Nantahala National Forest or Cherokee National Forest. Plan on splitting the time between those areas and riding around 200 miles a day. Should be a good time. My GF did a great job planning our last road trip on the minis (around 1200 miles from CT up to ME, across the Kank in NH and then back through the forests in VT it was sweet, so she is mapping out all the day trips. My job is prepping the bikes, setting up camp and grilling the steaks. Fine by me! Only bad part is I'm almost done rebuilding my XJ600S and there isn't enough room in the bed of my pickup for all 3 [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG]
Ha!! That is so awesome!!! I'm jealous.. my girl just started trying to learn on a little automatic I got her the other day. I'm hoping we can get to where we can do some fun rides.. looks like I won't be there when you are. I think I'm going to be there from the 5th to the 9th. I live three hours West in middle Tennessee

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page