O2 sensor engine code - Page 2 - Kawasaki Z125 Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 10:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawasaki Brad View Post
I'm having a hard time sourcing a bulk quantity of connectors for this to make my own. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'll gladly build and ship you one (free) when they come in.
Hey Brad, hope the new job worked out

I googled a few sites down here in case you get different type search sites up there and these two seemed like the best bet. I didn't see anything right off but defiantly seemed like a call to them could hook you up maybe .
https://www.corsa-technic.com/catego...category_id=54
Motorcycle Terminals, Connectors, and Wiring Accessories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaw'ee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw'ee View Post
Was thinking i saved and made something about those and just found it

The values are a post from another site so I can't verify if there correct ?
Not sure if you need the other pic so just chuckin it on here
Put in the 220 ohm resistor and rode 5 times this weekend for a total of 100 miles at plenty of time over 25mph, and with the 30 sec idle period, etc. Light still on. Iíll keep trying, as I have no other ideas. Maybe I havenít met the ECU criteria for it to self-clear...

JW
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 12:22 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiseman View Post
Put in the 220 ohm resistor and rode 5 times this weekend for a total of 100 miles at plenty of time over 25mph, and with the 30 sec idle period, etc. Light still on. I’ll keep trying, as I have no other ideas. Maybe I haven’t met the ECU criteria for it to self-clear...

JW
Need to exceed 25mph for 15 consecutive minutes, 3 separate times (key cycle between each time).

Your dealer will be able to scan it and clear it. Usually a half hour minimum charge or something like that.

Anything can kill you. Pick something fun.
kawasakibrad.com
Youtube Channel:

Last edited by Kawasaki Brad; 08-12-2019 at 12:30 AM.

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 12:28 AM

Garage
Quote:
Hey Brad, hope the new job worked out

I googled a few sites down here in case you get different type search sites up there and these two seemed like the best bet. I didn't see anything right off but defiantly seemed like a call to them could hook you up maybe .
https://www.corsa-technic.com/catego...category_id=54
Motorcycle Terminals, Connectors, and Wiring Accessories
Hey Kaw'ee
I especially like the second one. Haven't seen that website before and I'm sure it will come in handy. Much appreciated. .
Will update with success (or failure, whichever comes first).

kawasakibrad.com
Youtube Channel:
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 03:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Was thinking i saved and made something about those and just found it

The values are a post from another site so I can't verify if there correct ?
Not sure if you need the other pic so just chuckin it on here
checking my bike i do have the HEATER & OXYGEN SENSOR labeled WRONG / BACKWARDS ... / FIXED new pic #1

Went back to site where i got it (fb) and asking for the ohms values again, so far one reply came back with same GREEN @ 46.6 & YELLOW @ 220

I'll post back with more reply's if any ...

But would think using the manual values would be better ? Pic #2

CEL erasing per manual / pic #3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Green resistor= 46.6k ohms yellow resistor=220 ohms. - Copy.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	23701   Click image for larger version

Name:	DFI SYSTEM INFO - Copy.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	23703   Click image for larger version

Name:	CEL ERACING.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	23705  

Kaw'ee

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 11:50 AM

Garage
Ordered a bulk pack from China today of those plugs. Hopefully the right ones this time (last 2 tries were ever so slightly different). Thanks Kaw'ee. Even though the one I found on the site you linked was kind of spendy $$ it did finally give me the part number I needed (I think) to order the rest. Yours will be in the mail shortly after they come in.
Kaw'ee likes this.

kawasakibrad.com
Youtube Channel:
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 10:54 PM

With the Bazzaz, if you run the Z-afm with their wideband O2 plugged into the header you have to leave the stock O2 connected (with their adapter) and tuck it under the bodywork. No way around it unless you want to look at that light all the time.

Iíve always said 4 bikes is the optimal number. Now that Iím there I wonder if maybe just 1 more...
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidagger View Post
With the Bazzaz, if you run the Z-afm with their wideband O2 plugged into the header you have to leave the stock O2 connected (with their adapter) and tuck it under the bodywork. No way around it unless you want to look at that light all the time.

You can plug in @Kawasaki Brad 's adapter and remove the stock O2 from the system. You are fooling the stock ECU so there will be no DTC light. PCV/Bazzaz doesn't care either way.
Kawasaki Brad likes this.

[This space for rent]
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-22-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakerjac View Post
You can plug in @Kawasaki Brad 's adapter and remove the stock O2 from the system. You are fooling the stock ECU so there will be no DTC light. PCV/Bazzaz doesn't care either way.
Whaaaa? Bazzaz tech told me they couldn't work around it with the Z125 or the ZX10R. I've already got mine set so I'm not screwing with it anymore.

Iíve always said 4 bikes is the optimal number. Now that Iím there I wonder if maybe just 1 more...
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 11:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidagger View Post
Whaaaa? Bazzaz tech told me they couldn't work around it with the Z125 or the ZX10R. I've already got mine set so I'm not screwing with it anymore.
Couldn't or wouldn't? I have a lot of satisfied customers without a single issue. I assume you're running a 5th gen ZX10R (north American 1-4 don't have O2's) or a Euro spec?

I have the O2 prototype bypass for the Gen 5 ZX10 made up, just don't have a ton of testing on it yet so it's not up on the KB site until I'm sure. Should be ready for Spring so if you want one please send me a PM and I'll let you know when they're available.

kawasakibrad.com
Youtube Channel:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page